Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 (GA502IV-PH96)
- 15.6-inch Full HD Display (240Hz)
- AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS processor
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD
|Price history for ROG Zephyrus G15 Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 240Hz PANTONE Validated FHD Display, GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q, AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe SSD, Gig+ Wi-Fi 6, Windows 10 Home, GA502IV-PH96|
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 Laptop is the best gaming laptop in the ROG gaming laptop lineup. It is very thin and runs games with high settings because of its good graphics card. The sharp display provides you crisp visuals while playing your favorite games. It features an innovative Max-Q design which enables it to be thinner than any other VR-ready gaming laptop on the market. It packs a GTX 1080 GPU and an IPS-level display. The Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 Gaming Laptop is designed to be thin, light, portable, and powerful.
Design and Build Quality
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 laptop is one of the slimmest and lightest 15-inch gaming models on the market. The laptop only weighs only 4.63 lbs and has an ultra-thin profile of just 19mm, which makes it very practical to carry around. This laptop has a few air intakes on the top of the frame that worked as a cooling system.
It has a backlit keyboard layout that is nearly perfect, and there are no problems with its size or ergonomics. The keyboard is good for typing and gaming due to its fast response rate, full-sized keys, deep-travel distance, superb texture of keypress, and better spacing between them. The exterior surface is made of soft-touch plastic that prevents fingerprints and feels luxurious.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 Gaming Laptop comes with an AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS processor designed for high performance. The processor is 4.3GHz with a base clock of 3.4Ghz, and on turbo boost will go to 4.5GHz, assuredly giving you high gaming speeds at all times without any lag or slowdown during prolonged use. The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card ensures that you have great visual prowess during your favorite games. This laptop features 16GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB of PCIe SSD storage for smooth and lag-free performance.
The Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 comes with a 15.6-inch screen covering almost the entire front side of the device. It has a 240Hz display that refreshes at amazing speed for smooth frame rates in games and movies. The display features G-sync technology which means you can play games smoothly without worrying about screen tearing or stuttering even if you are playing at high framerate rates. The narrow bezel of the laptop also ensures that you enjoy more screens.
The battery timing of the Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 Gaming Laptop is pretty good. You can use this laptop mainly for gaming or traveling. It provides a battery life of up to 8 hours. According to our tests, we realized that by turning down the screen brightness, we could increase the battery life of this laptop by up to 35%.
- 15.6-inch 240Hz 3ms PANTONE Validated IPS-Type Full HD (1920×1080) display.
- AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS processor (8M Cache, up to 4.3GHz).
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q 6GB GDDR6 GPU with ROG Boost (Base: 982MHz, Boost: 1198MHz, TDP: 60W).
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Additional Upgradability Slots.
- White Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard | Windows 10 Home.
- 3x USB-A 3.2, 1x USB-C gen 2 with DP, HDMI 2.0b, LAN, headphone/mic, Kensington Lock.
- 76 Wh, 180 W power adapter, USB-C charging up to 65W.
- Wireless 6 (Intel AX200) 2×2, Bluetooth 5.0, Realtek RTL8168/8111 Gigabit LAN.
- Powerful Ryzen 9 Processor
- Sturdy Build Construction
- Long-Lasting Battery
- High Refresh Rate Display
- Optimal Gaming Experience
- Good for Productivity Tasks
- Lack of SD Card Slot
- No Webcam
- Undeclocked Max-Q GPU
- Comparatively Expensive Price
Specification: Asus ROG Zephyrus G15 (GA502IV-PH96)
|Processor & GPU|
|Storage & RAM|
|Battery & Audio|
|Connectivity & Utility|